Jewelry showcase - white 48"
Jewelry vision display case offers an elegant and economical solution for retail merchandising. Case features a single deep merchandising area with tempered glass front and top, perfect for displaying items that invite close inspection.
Case is constructed from ¾-inch-thick melamine board with aluminum frame extrusions. Built in our facility in Kansas City, showcase features American-made quality and is highly efficient for most retail uses. For instructions on installing shelf brackets, click below.Click to download or view instructions
Ships by common carrier truck
- Style: Jewelry Vision
- Length: 48”
- Color: White
- Top: Tempered glass
- Front: Glass front - viewing area 12" high x 46-1/2” wide
- Light: No
- Lock: No - Lock Available here
- Doors: Sliding panel doors
- Storage: Yes, 13-3/16”h x 46-1/2”w
- Shelves: No
- Assembly Required: No
- Crated Weight: 237 lbs
- Dimensions Crated: 54”long x 23”deep x 44”high
- Dimensions Uncrated: 48”long x 18"deep x 38"high
How will it arrive?
- It will arrive on a large commercial delivery truck. See an image here .
What does the crated display case look like?
- It is fully contained within styrofoam and cardboard sheeting then framed in wood for stability and handling. See a picture of a crated showcase .
What is a lift gate?
- A lift gate is a hydraulic deck attached to the end of the delivery truck that can lower your display case to the ground. There is an extra fee for a lift gate but it can be very helpful if you don't have a forklift a dock or help to unload. See a picture of a lift gate in use here .
Will I need a lift gate?
- Since the purpose of a lift gate is to lower freight to the ground you won't need one if you can unload the trailer with a forklift or have a dock the same height (approximately 48 inches high) as the trailer for off-loading. You also have the option to unload it by hand but it could take several people depending on the weight and size of the crates.
Will the driver bring it inside and/or uncrate it?
- The driver can bring your showcases inside (with your help and not on his own) but that is an additional fee and must be arranged before it ships. The driver will not uncrate your display case or remove the crating. That service can be quoted before it ships if you require it.