Full vision showcase - cherry 70" with light - Assembled
Assembled full vision display case offers an elegant and economical solution for retail merchandising. Case features glass front and top and two rows of interior shelves, one 8 inches deep and one 10 inches deep. LED light ensures that your merchandise gets the visibility and product appeal it deserves.
Case is constructed from ¾-inch-thick melamine board with tempered safety glass top and satin-finished clear anodized aluminum frame extrusions. Built in our facility in Kansas City, showcase features American-made quality and is highly efficient for most retail uses.
For instructions on installing shelf brackets, click below.Click to download or view instructions
Ships by common carrier truck
- Style: Full Vision
- Length: 70"
- Color: Cherry
- Top: Tempered glass
- Front: Glass front - viewing area 24 1/2" high x 68 1/2" wide
- Light: Yes - LED light with cord and plug
- Lock: No - Lock Available here
- Doors: Sliding panel doors
- Storage: No
- Shelves: 1 row of 8" and 1 row of 10" glass shelves - installed after uncrating
- Assembly Required: No
- Crated Weight: 281 lbs
- Dimensions Crated: 76"long x 24"deep x 46"high
- Dimensions Uncrated: 70"long x 18"deep x 38"high
How will it arrive?
- It will arrive on a large commercial delivery truck. See an image here .
What does the crated display case look like?
- It is fully contained within styrofoam and cardboard sheeting then framed in wood for stability and handling. See a picture of a crated showcase .
What is a lift gate?
- A lift gate is a hydraulic deck attached to the end of the delivery truck that can lower your display case to the ground. There is an extra fee for a lift gate but it can be very helpful if you don't have a forklift a dock or help to unload. See a picture of a lift gate in use here .
Will I need a lift gate?
- Since the purpose of a lift gate is to lower freight to the ground you won't need one if you can unload the trailer with a forklift or have a dock the same height (approximately 48 inches high) as the trailer for off-loading. You also have the option to unload it by hand but it could take several people depending on the weight and size of the crates.
Will the driver bring it inside and/or uncrate it?
- The driver can bring your showcases inside (with your help and not on his own) but that is an addtional fee and must be arranged before it ships. The driver will not uncrate your display case or remove the crating. That service can be quoted before it ships if you require it.
Where does the cord and plug exit the display case? How long is the cord and plug?
- The cord and plug exits from under the display case but not in a fixed location. It begins directly under the deck under the downtube from the light but can extend in any direction to exit where needed. See a picture of the transformer and cord to understand the length of the cord and the options it provides.